LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well the time has come ladies and gentlemen! We might post tomorrow but we will be busy so we wanted to make sure we had a post before we left!

First of all we would like to say thank you to all you amazing people out there who have supported for us, prayed for us, or even talked to us! We owe yall more than we could ever give or put into words! A special shout out to Rex Williams (Melissa's dad) because he has done SOOOOOOOOOO much for this trip and really relies on God for everything, what a blessing he has been to both and especially me because he's not even my dad!

God has been so faithful and wonderful during the preparation for this trip and we are so excited to get to be his hands and feet during our trip to Kenya and Uganda. I (Crissy) could literally cry thinking about this and we both are ridiculously just dying to GET THERE ALREADY! We have about 20 hours of travel a head of us but we are so ready and will probably just be in intense prayer (or sleep) during our flight and traveling!

Well we are going to try and sleep and Melissa needs to finish packing...haha. Love you ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH! Please pray about us whenever you think of us because we will need it!

Blessings,
Crissy && Melissa

"The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy
and I will give thanks to him in song."
Psalm 28:7

0 comments:

Post a Comment