It's been 4 days since we left...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can I be real with you guys? My heart has gone missing and the only place I think I'll be able to find it is back in Africa. I'm honestly devastated. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be, I truly have never experienced such overwhelming love before and I just want to be immersed in it again. I already know I am going back next year and have already been recruiting people to come with! Cough...Genna...Cough. This blog really doesn't do justice what we experienced there so PLEASE -- if any of you were moved by this, COME COME COME! That's the only thing I can say. I love Africa and my heart is definitely being called there and I want to do anything I can to help. I am going to spend a whole month there next summer and I am already freaking out. So donations, gifts or prayer would be appreciated even if it is a year away :)

Love you all and thank you for everyone's support during all of this!
Crissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment