29 hours....or something close to that. haha

Thursday, June 3, 2010

BUT REALLY ITS TOMORRROW!!!!!! Tomorrow God sets us going on this beautiful journey that He has laid out for us! I am so thankful to be apart of this and my heart is just about to burst with excitement! Currently I am in my apartment by myself with a huge thunderstorm outside...and I am too scared/too excited to sleep! So I thought to myself I will blog! I've read my Bible but don't worry I'll do more of that because God always seems to know just how to calm my soul...Okay back to Africa! We are going to be seeing and doing big things and AS MUCH prayer as you can possibly think of to do, please do it! I bought a whole bunch of stuff today for the trip and I kind of freaked out in wal-mart haha It just hit me that this is really happening! God has been so faithful and so good to us, even in my quiet times He has been speakng specifically about this trip! I am going to be teaching a youth lesson on Job, I've never really taught to youth before, much less youth in another country! I probably should be scared but I am mostly just excited! Me and melissa have been pretty much talking non-stop and I'll be heading over to her house today and I cannot wait! Well, I should probably pack now...haha yeah that sounds like a plan! Goodnight sweet friends and keep a look out for our last blog before we LEAVE! But dont worry we will also be updating as much as we can!

Blessings!
Crissy

"Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don't depend on your own understanding."
Proverbs 3:5

0 comments:

Post a Comment