Today, I'm missing a lot of people.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011




I miss Shallom. The most beautiful singer you've ever heard.


I miss Tressy. Her laugh could make anyone instantly smile.


I miss Margaret and Esther. Their hugs made me feel at home.


I miss Catherine and Rachel. Two beautiful girls with beautiful dreams.


I miss Susan and my team of hairstylists.


I miss Telvin and his perfect smile, missing tooth and all.


I miss the hilarious teachers that taught me so much about life.


I miss Chiza and her eyes that could melt my heart.

While I miss these beautiful people and children more and more everyday, I am not sad because I know I will see them all again very soon. I will be with some of them this upcoming summer and I will be with some of them in the duration of my life and lastly, I will see ALL of them in Heaven. I'm so thankful for the life that God has given me. I actually can't believe that THIS is the life that He has chosen for me. He is so unbelievably good. This verse has never range truer in my entire life.

Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
Take delight in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this
Psalm 37:4-5

Sometimes you think you know what you want for your life and you just hope that God will give it to you, but in the long run - God knows your heart better than you do. He will bring things in your life that you never thought you could love or spend your life doing and then in a single moment, He will change every. single. thing. He will make your heart literally BEAT for His purposes, His children and the things He loves. It can be scary, overwhelming and sometimes even not very much fun but ALL of the time it's AMAZING. All of the time it's perfect and all of the time it's His will. I'm so thankful to have a Father that knows me better than I know myself.

Crissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment