I miss Africa. I miss Shallom. I miss blogging?

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

In 2 days it will be 3 months since we returned from Africa. I STILL think/talk about it everyday! I didn't think that was possible. My mind can't stop thinking about the beautiful things I experienced there. My heart is so in that place and God knows it, so He definitely won't let me forget about it.

This will be a short blog, but if you happen to read this and you find yourself thinking, "What should I pray about?!" Pray that God provides a way for everyone that wants to go next year to be able to go, that He hand picks the perfect combination of people and that we will find the right church/ministry to go with. I know that this is supposed to happen but it is beyond my sphere of knowledge to know how to PLAN a mission trip, so I really need some serious prayer here! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.

With love,
Crissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment