4 DAYS!!!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Four days. Cuatro days. 4 days. LITERALLY FOUR DAYS UNTIL WE EMBARK ON THE MOST AMAZING TRIP OF OUR LIFE.

I really dont have too much to say because I am so excited for what God has in store!

I have been in Fort Worth since last monday and I have spent everyday with my bestfriends, God has really moved my heart and prepared it for what's going to happen! I was very stressed about everything that was going to happen but it has all worked out and we serve such a majestic and faithful God! Really I am just super excited and I just wanted yall to know my heart and know how much me and melissa are both ready and pumped for what God's gonna do! I love each and every one of you and we will be updating this blog everyday of the trip! Thank you all so much for the support!

Love,
Crissy

0 comments:

Post a Comment