1 month and 9 days

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For donations THIS really is the need-to-know! So sorry for all the confusion!

Make checks out to The Met Africa Mission Trip Melissa Williams
or if it for Crissy then The Met Africa Mission Trip Christina Cano
The address to send all donations to is:
Melissa Williams
12034 Gardenglen Dr.
Houston, TX 77070

and once again you guys are such blessings!!!



So far this whole process has molded me more than I could ever imagine. The ways God has come into my life and shown me things I have never realized has been wonderful. Preparing for finals and the closing of my first year at Texas A&M has not been going as smoothly as I thought, with unexpected hitches in my plan every time I blink which has only made me grow further from them all. And what is so great is that through the unexpected things that have come my way, I have realized how great the people around me and those who care about me truly are, and how amazing God is for allowing them to be a part of my life. We are so thankful for everyone that has been so supportive and encouraging in our preparation, and really we cannot say it enough!

Love,
Melissa

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up." James 4:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment